Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In 4 Weeks My Life Has Changed

Four weeks ago, the 7th of October actually, I was illegally fired from my job.
I spent most of the following days feeling violated, and confused and scared about what the future would hold for me. I live In a border city in Canada that has been hit hard by auto plant closures and mass layoffs. Thousands here are looking for work, unsuccessfully.
My fears and worries about my joblessness came to a halt when I received a phone call from my Sister-in-Law, telling me that my Nephew Donovan (2yrs old) was being rushed to London's Victoria Hospital...."he has a brain tumor".
Those words changed my life forever.

I had to stop looking for another job and leave everything behind to be with my family during the toughest storm of our lives.
Long story made short, my Nephew is a Miracle. He survived a month-long ordeal, passing through all odds with flying colors. Yesterday he came home from the hospital. Tumor free. Cancer free.

His fight against his tumor gave me a new perspective on life. I was no longer upset about losing my job. If I hadn't lost it, I wouldn't have been able to spend the time I needed to beside Donovan's bedside with his family.

Between the few days from leaving my job, to finding out about the health crisis, I had found out about The SpiderWeb System accidentally.
I was looking for another file and clicked on some stranger's page instead. The information I watched and read on that page fascinated me.
When I came back from the London hospital I knew I needed something by way of income.
I decided to give this system a shot because it was free. I had nothing to start with so what did I have to lose.

I have been with the SW System for about a week now, and it seriously has changed my life. I have, in the last four days, pulled in as much as I would with the Unemployment Insurance that I was denied.

I am quickly going to be able to supplement what I was making per week at a J.O.B I absolutely hated, by doing nothing but following a few videos and buying a $10 domain name.
I no longer wake up in the middle of the night worrying about the future. My bills are getting paid and I have money to put into savings.. something I didn't have before. And the money will keep growing day after day.

One thing the ordeal with my beloved Nephew taught me, was that life is so precious. I want to LIVE each day. Live the way I want to, and not be limited by what finances I don't have.
Now I can!!

I am thankful to God for teaching me about His love and mercy through these trying weeks. And also for guiding me to the business opportunity I was asking for so that I could feel stable and secure.

Life is good!!

Please visit http://joyswealthweb.ws/ to see how it is I can truly say 'My Life Has Changed'

JustJoy

No comments: